Hardwood As Standard
Hardwood is always seen as the premium option when it comes plantation shutters but at M&M we offer it as standard.
Hardwood is undoubtedly the best material for plantation shutters so you are getting the highest quality shutters available.
5 year Guarantee
All of our hardwood shutters come with a five year guarantee and there will always be someone on hand to answer your questions.
THE BEST PRODUCT AT THE BEST PRICE!
Everybody wants value for money especially when it comes to your home and that is why we don’t use inferior entry level materials such as MDF or Plastic for our shutters, we use the premium option of hardwood as standard so there is no upgrading, no up selling and we ensure you get the best product at the best possible price, after all we all love a bargain don’t we?
- Paulownia has the highest strength to weight ratio in the world when it comes to wood.
- Paulownia is knot free and holds screws without pilot holes and doesn’t split in comparison to MDF.
- Paulownia does not warp under any circumstances and is moisture and heat resistant.
- Paulownia wood is flame proof, the ignition point of this wood lies at about 420 degrees (oak: 200° to 275°). This makes it the perfect material for interior fittings.
- Paulownia is a very good insulator, has high temperature resistance and it’s combustion temperature is almost double that of many conventional hard and soft woods.
- Often referred to as the ‘Phoenix tree’ paulownia is the premier wood used to make surfboards as it water and moisture resistant.
As we offer hardwood as standard we are able to give our customers a price guarantee on hardwood shutters with hardwood frames so you will have peace of mind that you are getting the best possible deal for your window shutters as well as the best product available! Everywhere you go you will be offered MDF or plastic as standard and the premium option of hardwood will be a huge upgrade on price that’s why it is imperative to know what your shutters are made out of and with M&M you can ensure it will always be real hardwood.
0% Finance Available When You Spend Over £450
- Be over 18,
- Resident in the UK for 3 years,
- Have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
0% Finance available between 6 to 12 months and a deposit of 10% up to 50%.
Plantation Shutters are not always the cheapest option available so the 0% finance option gives our customer a chance to have the hardwood window shutters they want throughout their home.